Nina Found Home is on the hunt for a dynamic part time FEMALE showroom manager. Are you the one?
Job title: Showroom Manager - Part-time
Date Posted: 05.02.2020
- Assisting customers in finding what they need and giving thorough and correct information about our products.
- Conducting sales in cash and credit card
- Processing custom orders and deposit payments
- Managing inventory
- Maintaining the proper display of products with the right labelling and pricing
- Maintaining the supply of stationary, packaging, and coffee corner
- Managing pop-ups occasionally (bazars and exhibitions)
- Fresh graduate/ or experienced: Previous work background in sales and marketing is preferable but we don’t mind fresh graduates with no work experience.
- Ability to learn fast everything about our products
- Speaks good English
- Interested in home decoration
- Punctual: You’re expected to be there on time. As a part timer, your time is accounted for by the hour. Work an extra hour, get paid more, arrive late more than 2 times per month, deductions will be applicable.
- Presentable: You’re representing our brand so we expect you to share our values of being clean, pleasant to talk to, and appropriately dressed.
Working Hours: 23 Hours Per Week
Flexibility to change shifts
Monday to Thursday: 5pm-8pm
Friday 1pm- 5pm
Salary: Your remuneration is depending on our budget of course but also on your qualifications and what you could offer to Nina Found Home. This is a part time job and NOT a full time job so the allocated remuneration is between 2000 - 2500 LE.
As a part time showroom manager, you’re really working at our kitchen! You’re at the heart of our operation and you learn about everything, from styling and design, to production, to photography and marketing, and of course sales. This job will set you on the right track to grow in any of these directions.So pretty soon you could become our Sales Manager (managing multiple stores online and offline), Our Marketing Manager, or our Production Manager!
Apply Now: Send your resume at email@example.com